Nothing makes a men happy until and unless when he having a good bank balance. Even I’m very much fond of investing in different dimensions. We’ll share you some of the artistic ways of investments .
• Returns are vary across each investments. The Universal Theory of investment itself is ‘Risk is Directly Proportional to Return’ . If you are investing in a highly risky area ,Then the chances of return is very less. But when it’s start getting return, Then the Amount will be much higher than what we expected.
• So Let me begins, 40% of our wealth should be invested in some Nationalized banks or these kind of places where Risk factor is very less. So return also should be very less. But the money will be safe.
• Next consider our 30% of wealth. It’s should be invested in some Medium Risky areas. Like Land Properties, Gold, Flat etc. If you invest money in these sectors, It’s also would be safe and long term asset as well. Still Natural Disasters, Demonetization, Upcoming bills regarding Gold Assets etc.. are challenging factors for these investments.
• Remaining 20% , Try to invest in Share Markets or Blockchains. It’s Highly Risky It need lots of preparations. And If you have enough time, Passion and Knowledge regarding these sectors, Then buy shares yourself and mange it by your own. If you don’t have time, Then invest in Mutual Funds, SIP etc…
• Again an 10% is remaining there. Now it’s time for highly risky investments of 9% out of this 10% . As I told you, According to Economics, If you are investing in High Voltage Areas ,Then the Return percentage is also very high.
So If somebody ready to gives you double the value of bank interest, Then either it will be a Super Fraud or it will be a highly risky venture.
For example Share holder in new business, Producing a Film, Depositing in ‘Blade-Banks’ etc. We know the chances of loosing money is 90% but a classical example is, Mark Zuckerberg had brought $10K for starting Facebook and later he repay it by 2500 Cr. In the case of Film industry also, investing less than 10Cr and if movie gone to a super hit then the return is easily 100 Cr+ even within the couple of months. Movie industry itself a short term business and we can witness a huge rolling of money as well.
Currency Trading, Daily sales and resale of Shares, Commodity Future Trading etc.. Can also be included in this 9%.
Taking Risk won’t be easy as having Rusk ??
• Again 1% is remaining. It can be invested in any legal Lotteries. Millionaire Lottery from Dubai Airport, Super Car from Abu Dhabi, Euro Million from UK are few examples. Even you can Enjoy our luck in Casinos in Macau or Slotting machines in Las Vegas .
[ But Never put your head in the 30 Million Doller free lottery Mails from internet ?? This is an easiest bullshit thing a person can do in this planet ?? ]
Chance of Getting profit is very much less in this 1% sector, But you will only get profit unless you invest something out there.
One thing you have to be keep in mind that,
If you find good returns in 9% sector or 1% sector, Never invest much more in there.
For example, Never break your Fixed Deposits in Banks for investing in Mutual Funds, Never produce a movie by selling your property or by taking Loans . These dumb actions is enough to make you a dead man.
Some Golden Rules !!!!!!
Behalf of this Global Investment Truths, I have accumulated 4 Golden Rules. Money is not the only investing parameter, We can invest our Precious Time, Health, Presence. So in the upcoming 4 points we want to invest these above things, The Return is astonishing and technically 100 times more powerful than what we getting from money investments.
• Invest in Yourself
You can invest in yourself by doing an extra course, a certification, Trip to a company or a new destination or even invest in ur Health. The money and Time we investing to develop our Skills or ‘Networks’ is priceless. Because that would be the trustworthy returns in future with huge multiples.
I’m pretty sure that my decisions regarding M.Tech after B.Tech instead of Job is always good. Internships, Networks, Travels and Overall IIIT Experiences that enjoying in Guwahati does moulding me as new person for better productivity and efficiency for my future.
• Invest in your Children
Its globally proven that investing in Education always bring Fortune in Future. So invest Time and Money in education for your children. It’s return valuation is extremely high.
• Invest in our Relatives and Relations
Here Time is more important. Sometime our Relatives, Girlfriend etc just need our presence not money. To maintain the relation, We just have to find some times for calling , Texting or Visiting as much as you can. And investing in Relations is like a share market. Some shares gave more return and some doesn’t .But the 10% of this good relations is far enough to get back that 90% of that waste investment in relations.
• Invest in our Society
Its very tough. Its not just need our money,Its need our knowledge, Relations, Skills etc.
For Example. If economy in ur society is very weak , Then if you can start a business and can give jobs to normal people then the return is very high. You will get money as business profit, Social Integrity, Lifetime Asset, Networks and overall that sincere prayers from workers is far enough to live a bless full life to you and your upcoming generations.
Just like Sponsoring students for their education, Doing some Good charity works, Conducting Tuition, Helping poor etc are lifetime investments and their returns are unpredictable and multiply with generations and its goes like a Virus in our society that transmit Fragrance that help for the holistic development of our Nation .